Chambers and Partners 2016 Ranks 15 Cades Attorneys Among World’s Best
Chambers and Partners is a guide to the world’s best lawyers.
15 Cades Schutte attorneys have been ranked by Chambers as being among the world’s best attorneys.
The firm was also ranked as among the best for Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/Commercial, Labor & Employment, General Commercial Litigation and Real Estate.
The Chambers Guides have been ranking the best law firms and lawyers since 1990, and now cover 185 jurisdictions throughout the world.
Chambers & Partners Rankings
- David F.E. Banks: Labor & Employment, Band 3
- Calvert G. Chipchase: Litigation – General Commercial, Band 3
- Roger H. Epstein: Corporate/Commercial – Tax, Band 1
- Roger W. Fonseca: Labor & Employment – Employee Benefits & Compensation, Senior Statesmen
- Gino L. Gabrio: Real Estate, Band 1
- Vito Galati: Corporate/Commercial – Tax, Band 1
- C. Michael Heihre: Litigation – General Commercial, Band 1
- Ellen N. Kawashima: Labor & Employment – Employee Benefits & Compensation, Band 1
- Rick Kiefer: Real Estate, Band 1
- Chris S. Mashiba: Corporate/Commercial – Tax, Band 2
- Cary S. Matsushige: Corporate/Commercial – Finance, Band 1
- Jeffrey S. Portnoy: Litigation – General Commercial, Band 1
- E. Gunner Schull: Corporate/Commercial, Senior Statesmen
- Theodore D.C. Young: Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Band 2
Named “Up and Coming” Attorney
- Amanda M. Jones: Labor & Employment
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring: Band 2
- Corporate/Commercial: Band 1
- Labor & Employment: Band 2
- Litigation – General Commercial: Band 1
- Real Estate: Band 1
Chambers ranks both lawyers and law firms based on the research of full-time editors and researchers talking with lawyers and clients, and conducting in-depth telephone interviews. These give Chambers the wide-ranging and testable information on which their rankings and commentary rely.