Prior to joining Cades Schutte, Kaliko served as a law clerk to the Honorable Susan Oki Mollway of the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii, and to the Honorable Richard R. Clifton of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Kaliko received her law degree, cum laude, from Georgetown University Law Center, where she served as a member of the Georgetown Law Journal and an executive editor of the Annual Review of Criminal Procedure, a respected criminal procedure publication. During law school, Kaliko received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Japan-U.S. Comparative Legal Studies, and taught a class of high school students as part of the D.C. Street Law Program. She also served as a judicial extern to Associate Justice Simeon R. Acoba, Jr. of the Hawaii Supreme Court, and as an extern with the Special Proceedings Division of the United States Attorney’s Office in Washington, D.C.
Prior to law school, Kaliko obtained her Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, in History, with a minor in Political Science, from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- J.D. (2013), Georgetown University Law Center, cum laude, Dean’s List 2010-2013
- B.A. (2010), in History with a minor in Political Science, University of California, Los Angeles, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Dean’s Honors List 2006-2010
- Hawaiʻi State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Hawaiʻi
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Volunteer Wish Granter, Make-A-Wish Foundation