Her practice areas include real estate acquisition, sales and financing transactions, commercial leases and ground leases, condominium law, and environmental law in the context of real estate and lending transactions. She is also a former member of the firm’s Management Committee and a current member of the firm’s Recruiting Committee and Summer Program Committee. She is currently listed as one of Hawaii’s Best Lawyers.
Grace is a former Chair and current member of the Real Property and Financial Services Section of the Hawaii State Bar Association, and was the editor-in-chief of the 5th Edition Hawaii Conveyance Manual. She is also a member of the Board of Examiners of the State of Hawaii and a fellow of the American College of Mortgage Attorneys.
Grace received her B.A., with distinction, in American Studies and Japanese Language from the University of Hawaii, where she also earned her law degree, was Phi Beta Kappa, Casenotes Editor of the Law Review, and a Finalist in the School’s Moot Court Competition.
- J.D. (1985), William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawaii; Case Notes Editor for the School’s Law Review; Finalist in the School’s Moot Court Competition
- B.A. American Studies and Japanese Language (1977), University of Hawaii, with distinction; highest GPA
- Exchange Student, University of Massachusetts at Amherst (1975-76)
- Hawai‘i State Bar (1985)
- United States District Court for the District of Hawaii
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Real Property and Financial Services Section of the Hawai‘i State Bar Association, Former Chair
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys
- Board of Examiners of the State of Hawaii
- Hawaii Women Lawyers’ Association
- Hazardous Waste Liability Chapter of the Hawaii Real Estate Law Manual (Co-Author, 1997)
- University of Hawaii Law Review (Author, Casenotes Editor and Member: 1984-85)
- Hawaii Conveyance Manual 5th Edition (Editor in Chief)
August 15, 2017 - 32 Cades Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers of America® 2018
August 15, 2016 - 28 Cades Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers of America® 2017
August 17, 2015 - 28 Cades Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers of America® 2016
November 1, 2013 - Cades volunteers with The Institute for Human Services Meal Program