Cades Schutte is a proud sponsor of Hawai`i Business Magazine’s C-Suite Series
Event Date & Time: September 20, 2013
Event Location: Plaza Club
Cades Schutte is a proud sponsor of Hawai`i Business Magazine’s C-Suite Series. Hawai`i Business Magazine’s upcoming C-Suite event, “Protecting Your Companies Most Valuable Resource – Information,” will be held on Friday, September 20, 2013, at the Plaza Club.
Event Description (from Hawai`i Business Magazine):
As sensitive information moves outside the office walls and onto the virtual cloud, CIOs must ensure they’re keeping their company data safe from both internal and external threats. It’s time to take a hard look at how your data is being handled, and implement data protection strategies for today’s technology.
- Who poses a greater threat: hackers or your own employees?
- Internal and external threats you may have never considered
- Everyday information that doesn’t receive the security attention it deserves
- The true cost of security breaches and how they can cripple your company for years to come
- BYOD policies and programs that keep your company data safe
Sonny Bhagowalia, CIO, State of Hawai`i office of Information Management
- Gordon Bruce, President and CEO, Pacxa
- Kenneth Newman, SVP and Information Security Manager
Dean Pang, Director of IT – Infrastructure & Operation, The Queen’s Health Systems