Cades Schutte is a proud Sponsor of Hawai`i Business Magazine’s C-Suite Series
Event Date & Time: March 13, 2014
Event Location: Harbor View Center
Cades Schutte is a proud sponsor of Hawai`i Business Magazine’s C-Suite Series. Hawai`i Business Magazine’s C-Suite event, The Best CEOs Don’t Lead Alone, was held on Thursday, March 13, 2014 at the Harbor View Center.
Event Description (from Hawai`i Business Magazine):
Leading a company or organization is NOT a solitary task. A CEO who’s able to overcome great odds and work through the most difficult circumstances is one that understands he or she cannot lead alone. Learn firsthand from Hawai`i’s CEOs who’ve navigated successful change by establishing a strong leadership team, seeking council from the right people and driving a mission communally.
In this seminar we’ll examine:
- The CEO’s role: Leader vs. Superman
- The keys to building a strong executive team
- Why great council is crucial when you’re “at the top”
- Why CEOs need to be “bothered” from time to time
- How solitary leadership can cripple moral growth an productivity
John Dean, President & CEO, Central Pacific Bank
- Colbert Matsumoto, Chairman & CEO, Island Insurance Company
- Kim Gennaula, President & CEO, Aloha United Way
- Ben Godsey, President & CEO, ProService Hawai`i