Cades Schutte Named Top Community Food Drive for Hawai`i Foodbank in April
Cades Schutte was named the top community food drive for the Hawai`i Foodbank in April. At Cades, we don’t just say we are committed to our clients and community, we show it through our actions.
Top 5 Community Food Drives of April
- Cades Schutte LLP: 6,819 lbs
- Island Palm Communities: 6,520 lbs
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: 2,735
- Ala Moana Hotel: 2,727 lbs
- Honolulu Police Department: 2,384
The Hawai`i Foodbank is the only nonprofit 501(c)(3) agency in the state of Hawai`i that collects, warehouses and distributes mass quantities of both perishable and nonperishable food to 200 charitable agencies on Oahu.