Chambers & Partners Ranks 16 Cades Schutte Attorneys Among World’s Best
Chambers & Partners is a guide to the world’s best lawyers.
16 Cades Schutte attorneys have been ranked by Chambers as being among the world’s best attorneys.
The firm was also ranked as among the best for Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/Commercial, Labor & Employment, General Commercial Litigation and Real Estate.
The Chambers Guides have been ranking the best law firms and lawyers since 1990, and now cover 185 jurisdictions throughout the world.
Chambers & Partners Rankings
- David F.E. Banks: Labor & Employment, Band 3
- Roger H. Epstein: Corporate/Commercial – Tax, Band 1
- Roger W. Fonseca: Labor & Employment – Employee Benefits & Compensation, Band 1
- Gino L. Gabrio: Real Estate, Band 1
- Vito Galati: Corporate/Commercial – Tax, Band 1
- C. Michael Heihre: Litigation – General Commercial, Band 1
- Ellen N. Kawashima: Labor & Employment – Employee Benefits & Compensation, Band 2
- Rick Kiefer: Real Estate, Band 1
- Chris S. Mashiba: Corporate/Commercial – Tax, Band 2
- Cary S. Matsushige: Corporate/Commercial – Finance, Band 1
- Patricia J. McHenry: Real Estate – Environment, Band 1
- Jeffrey S. Portnoy: Litigation – General Commercial, Band 1
- E. Gunner Schull: Corporate/Commercial, Senior Statesmen
- Theodore D.C. Young: Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Band 2
Named “Up and Coming” Attorneys
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring: Band 2
- Corporate/Commercial: Band 1
- Labor & Employment: Band 2
- Litigation – General Commercial: Band 1
- Real Estate: Band 1
Chambers ranks both lawyers and law firms based on the research of 150 full-time editors and researchers talking with lawyers and clients, and conducting in-depth telephone interviews. These give Chambers the wide-ranging and testable information on which their rankings and commentary rely.