On June 3rd at 8:00 am HST, Cades Schutte real estate attorney Imran Naeemullah will be speaking at an online CLE seminar by the National Business Institute titled “Real Estate Transactions & Closings: Protect Clients Through the Transaction Process and Beyond.”
The session will discuss how to protect individuals and businesses that are purchasing real estate. This includes walking through the transaction process with an eye to resolving the legal issues.
The course content includes:
- Steps Preceding the Real Estate Closing
- Real Estate Due Diligence (and Checklists)
- Special Considerations for Residential vs. Commercial vs. Investment Transactions
- Closing & Post-Closing Procedures
- What Can Go Wrong: Pitfalls & Case Studies