As an associate in the Litigation Department of Cades Schutte, Christine’s practice focuses on real estate and land use litigation.
Prior to joining Cades Schutte, Christine worked as an attorney at a prominent San Francisco law firm, primarily handling product liability and personal injury cases. After relocating to O‘ahu, she clerked at the Hawai‘i Supreme Court and the United States District Court, District of Hawai‘i.
As a law student, Christine participated in the Hastings Appellate Project, where she represented a pro se litigant in an immigration matter before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. She also served as Senior Articles Editor for Hastings Law Journal.
Christine is admitted to practice law in both the state of California and the state of Hawai‘i.
- J.D. (2017), University of California, Hastings College of the Law, magna cum laude
- B.A. Political Economy, French (2014), University of California, Berkeley
- Hawai‘i State Bar (2021)
- California State Bar (2017)
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
- United States District Court, District of Hawai‘i, Law Clerk to the Honorable Kenneth J. Mansfield, Chief Magistrate Judge (2020-2021)
- Hawai‘i Supreme Court, Law Clerk to the Honorable Paula A. Nakayama, Associate Justice (2018-2020)