Mike is an associate in the Litigation Department. He has experience in construction, business, and employment litigation.
Mike obtained his law degree, magna cum laude, from the University of Hawai‘i, William S. Richardson School of Law. While attending law school, Mike served as a Casenote Editor for the University of Hawai‘i Law Review, and received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the highest grade in Constitutional Law II, Business Associations, and Second-Year Seminar. Mike also was a law clerk for a Department of Hawaiian Home Lands Hearing Officer, served as a judicial extern in the Circuit Court of the First Circuit to now Hawai‘i Supreme Court Associate Justice Todd W. Eddins, and worked as a summer associate at Cades Schutte.
Mike earned his undergraduate degree from Weber State University, where he played quarterback. Prior to attending law school, Mike worked for a construction and industrial supplies company.
Mike is a graduate of the Kamehameha Schools and a second-generation attorney.
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Todd W. Eddins in the First Circuit Court, 8th Division, of the State of Hawai‘i (Summer 2018)
- Summer Associate at Cades Schutte in 2019
- Law Clerk to a Department of Hawaiian Home Lands Hearing Officer (2016-2020)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the highest grade in Constitutional Law II, Second-Year Seminar, and Business Associations
- J.D. (2020) William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawai‘i, magna cum laude
Casenote editor for the University of Hawai‘i Law Review
- B.S. Technical Sales (2013), Weber State University
- Hawai‘i State Bar (2020)
- United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i (2020)
- Hawaii State Bar Association (2020)