Seongwu is an associate in the Finance and Real Estate Department at Cades Schutte with experience practicing both internationally and in Hawai‘i.
Seongwu’s practice focuses on real estate acquisitions and dispositions, commercial financing, subdivision registration, and other real estate matters. Prior to joining Cades Schutte, he practiced in the Tokyo office of a large international law firm, where he represented Japanese multinational corporations in cross-border securities offerings.
Born and raised in South Korea, Seongwu received his B.A., magna cum laude, from Carleton College and his J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School.
- J.D. (2017), University of Michigan Law School
- M.A. International Relations (2014), Graduate School of Asia-Pacific Studies, Waseda University
- B.A. (2012), Carleton College
- Hawai‘i State Bar (2019)
- New York State Bar (2018)
- American Bar Association
- Hawaii State Bar Association