Stacey is an associate in the Finance and Real Estate Department.
Stacey’s background includes a decade of environmental consulting in regulatory compliance. Stacey graduated from Ohio Northern University in 2006 with a B.S. in Environmental Studies, minor in Business.
She earned her J.D. cum laude, from the William S. Richardson School of Law in 2019. She received a certificate in environmental law and the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the highest grade in several classes.
While in law school, she served as a staff writer for the University of Hawai‘i Law Review. Stacey was awarded the 2017 Patsy T. Mink Legislative Fellowship to the United States House of Representatives in Washington D.C.
- Stacey spent over seven years as an environmental scientist in Hawai‘i and another two and a half as a marine fisheries observer in both Hawai‘i and Alaska before entering law school.
- J.D. (2019), William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawai‘i. cum laude
- B.S., Environmental Studies, minor in Business (2006), Ohio Northern University
- Hawai‘i State Bar (2019)
- United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Community Involvement