Tyler is an associate in the Finance and Real Estate Department.
Tyler obtained his law degree from the University of Hawai‘i, William S. Richardson School of Law. While attending law school, Tyler served as a Casenote Editor for the University of Hawai‘i Law Review, and received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the highest grade in Lawyering Fundamentals. Tyler also served as a judicial extern to Senior Judge David A. Ezra, United States District Court Western District of Texas, and Associate Justice Sabrina S. McKenna of the Hawai‘i Supreme Court.
Tyler earned his bachelor’s degree in Spanish and Latin American Studies from Brigham Young University. He is proficient in spoken and written Spanish.
- Judicial Extern for Senior Judge David A. Ezra, United States District Court, Western District of Texas
- Judicial Extern for Justice Sabrina S. McKenna, Hawai‘i Supreme Court
- J.D., William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawai‘i (2022)
- B.A., Latin American Studies, Brigham Young University (2019)
- Hawai‘i State Bar (2022)
- United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i (2022)
- Hawaii State Bar Association (2022)