Join Cades partner Jeffrey S. Portnoy on Thursday, November 2, 2017 as he speaks on the “Non-Profit Industry Power Breakfast” Pacific Business News Panel. Topics include:
- What are the challenges facing nonprofits today?
- How can nonprofits be competitive on recruitment and retention?
- What are keys to successful for-profit/nonprofit partnerships?
- How can nonprofits best build, and activate, their boards?
- Where are nonprofits finding fundraising success?
The Pacific Club
1451 Queen Emma Street | Honolulu, HI 96813
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. | Thursday, November 2, 2017
Cost: $50 per person | For more information or to register, please click here.