Due to the pandemic, all visitors are required to complete a Visitor Health Self-Declaration Form upon arrival and will be subject to a temperature check prior to entering our floors.
Our main office is located in the Cades Schutte Building in the heart of downtown Honolulu at the major intersection of King and Bishop Streets. Surrounded by historic landmarks, a flourishing arts district, and the seat of state government, downtown Honolulu is a vibrant and bustling epicenter for government and business.
Parking for Cades Schutte: Executive Centre Parking Garage
- Enter the garage from Bishop Street (see map).
- Go up the ramp and after a slight right turn, the marked Cades Schutte stalls are on the left, numbers 13–18.
- Exit the garage by taking the Executive Centre elevator to the 1st Floor (lobby level).
- Take the escalator to exit to Bishop Street.
- Register your vehicle and stall number with the Cades receptionist on the 12th Floor.
- If the Cades stalls are full, keep driving up the ramp and pull a parking ticket. Park in any unreserved stall. Bring your parking ticket to Cades for validation.
- If the “Lot Full” sign is posted, proceed to the Walmart Parking Garage.