Davis leverages his experience planning, supervising, and executing military operations to guide clients’ projects and transactions through Hawai‘i’s complex legal environment.
He graduated as class valedictorian from the William S. Richardson School of Law and served on the Editorial Board of the University of Hawai‘i Law Review.
Davis is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point and commissioned as an officer in the U.S. Army in 2013. After completing Airborne School and Ranger School, he served as a reconnaissance platoon leader and company-level executive officer with the 25th Infantry Division in Hawai‘i. In 2018, Davis deployed to Iraq during the Defeat-ISIS campaign as an operations officer attached to the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC).
- J.D. (2021), University of Hawai‘i, William S. Richardson School of Law, summa cum laude, Class Valedictorian
- B.S. (2013), United States Military Academy at West Point
- Hawai‘i State Bar (2021)
- United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i (2021)
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- “Changes to Honolulu’s Coastal Zone Management,” Cades Schutte ke kumu (Spring/Summer 2023) (Co-Author)