Keith is a partner practicing in the area of litigation. He is Co-Chair of the Construction Law and Litigation practice at Cades Schutte.
Keith’s practice focuses on civil litigation, construction litigation, commercial law, and suretyship. He is an Appointed Arbitrator of the Hawai‘i Circuit Court system.
Commercial and General Business Litigation
- Recent Construction Disputes and Related Matters
- Successfully prosecuted claims by a subcontractor against general contractor on a federal project which resulted in an award of $1.26 million in favor of client and successful collection of award from general contractor’s surety
- Negotiated on behalf of hotel operator the resolution of $1.3 million in additional work and delay claims by general contractor
- Assisted shopping center developer with the negotiation of a settlement of $2.1 million in direct cost overrun and delay claims by general contractor
- Negotiation of mechanic’s lien claim by drywall subcontractor against client/general contractor resulting in payment by claimant of client’s fees and costs
- J.D. (1985), University of Puget Sound
- B.A. Finance (1982), University of Washington
- Hawai‘i State Bar (1985)
- United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i
- Hawaii State Bar Association