A commercial dispute is one that arises in the business context. While some commercial disputes concern the core of the business itself, other commercial disputes may involve a specific agreement or property.
From antitrust concerns to contract and zoning disagreements, commercial disputes span a wide variety of industries and may take place in a number of different forums, including state courts, federal courts, administrative proceedings, and arbitrations.
What We Do
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Business Torts
- Class Actions
- Construction Litigation
- Employment and Labor Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Land Use Disputes
- Real Estate Litigation
- Securities Regulation
- Zoning Disputes
Our Commercial Disputes Group is well recognized as having a wealth of knowledge and experience in representing all forms of business entities in matters ranging from antitrust to contract litigation to zoning disputes. Each situation has its unique set of challenges, and we are available to help your business navigate through conflict and uncertainty by providing strategic and well-reasoned advice.
- Obtained a $6.2 million jury verdict in favor of subcontractor client in 2019 following a five-week trial in the United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i.