Troy’s practice focuses on foreclosure litigation and commercial litigation involving community and association disputes, automobile-related cases, and personal injury. He also has experience in real estate litigation. He has experience in both trial and appellate courts, including as second- chair trial counsel in a weeklong jury trial.
Troy earned his BBA in Applied Information Management Systems at Loyola Marymount University and J.D. from the University of Hawai‘i, William S. Richardson School of Law. While in law school he received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research and served as a Teaching Assistant for Lawyering Fundamentals I & II.
Prior to joining the firm, Troy served as a Judicial Extern in Spring 2019 at the Hawai‘i Supreme Court under the Honorable Sabrina S. McKenna. He also has served as a Judicial Extern for Judge Keith Hiraoka at the First Circuit Court and Judge Derrick Chan at the Hawai‘i Intermediate Court of Appeals.
- Summer Associate at Lyons, Brandt, Cook, & Hiramatsu
- Judicial Extern for Justice Sabrina S. McKenna at the Hawai‘i Supreme Court
- Judicial Extern for Judge Keith Hiraoka at the First Circuit Court
- Judicial Extern for Judge Derrick Chan at the Hawai‘i Intermediate Court of Appeals
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Legal Research
- BBA in Applied Information Management Systems (2017), Loyola Marymount University
- J.D. (2020), The University of Hawai‘i, William S. Richardson School of Law
- U.S. District Court for the District of Hawai‘i (2020)
- Hawai‘i State Bar (2020)
- Hawaii State Bar Association (2020)