Jarrett focuses his practice on medical malpractice litigation, insurance defense, and health law.
He has represented hospitals, nursing staff, and physicians in tort claims, premises liability claims, and insurance reimbursement proceedings. Jarrett also has experience structuring and incorporating non-profit health care entities. In his litigation practice, Jarrett has developed significant experience navigating discovery disputes involving electronic medical records systems, information maintained pursuant to HIPAA and the HITECH act, and other electronically stored information.
Jarrett received his B.A. from the University of Hawaiʻi and his law degree, summa cum laude, from the William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawaiʻi.
In Law School, Jarrett served as a Casenote Editor of the University of Hawaiʻi Law Review and was a member of the intellectual property moot court team. He also served as judicial extern to the Honorable Richard R. Clifton, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Honorable Karl K. Sakamoto, Circuit Court of the First Circuit, State of Hawaiʻi.
He currently serves as O‘ahu Director for the Hawaii State Bar Association (HSBA) Young Lawyers Division, and is a 2022 Fellow for the HSBA’s 14th Annual Leadership Institute.
- Listed in Best Lawyers® Ones to Watch, since 2023
- 2022 Fellow in the HSBA’s 14th Annual Leadership Institute
- HSBA Young Lawyer’s Division, O‘ahu Director, 2022
- J.D. (2017), William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawaiʻi, summa cum laude
- B.A., English (2013), University of Hawaiʻi
- Hawai‘i State Bar (2017)
- United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- American Bar Association