Sachi is an associate in the Finance and Real Estate Department. Her practice focuses on real estate sales and acquisitions, condominiums and other planned developments, and land use review.
Sachi was raised on the Big Island and is a graduate of Hawai‘i Preparatory Academy. She attended college at Harvard University and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Romance Languages and Literatures in 2014. She then returned to Hawai‘i to earn her law degree from the William S. Richardson School of Law and graduated summa cum laude in 2017.
Since joining the firm, Sachi has been involved in a variety of multimillion dollar real estate transactions ranging from luxury residential property to vacant agricultural land or land under development. She regularly assists clients with due diligence issues and has a wide range of experience in the negotiation and preparation of property-related documents such as easements, licenses, leases and other agreements. Sachi’s practice also includes the creation and registration of condominiums and subdivision developments.
She has been recognized on the Best Lawyers® Ones to Watch list in Real Estate Law since 2021.
- Counsel in multimillion dollar acquisition of over 6,000 acres
- Listed in Best Lawyers® Ones to Watch since 2021
- Represented the Friends of Amy B. H. Greenwell Ethnobotanical Garden pro bono in the acquisition of five parcels of real estate in Kealakekua, Hawaiʻi
- J.D. (2017), William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawai‘i, summa cum laude
- B.A. (2014), Harvard University
- Hawai‘i State Bar (2017)
- American Bar Association
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- “How Does Your Garden Grow? Pro Bono Efforts with the Amy B.H. Greenwell Ethnobotanical Garden,” ke kumu (April 22, 2021)