Caitlin is an associate in the Trusts and Estates Department.
Caitlin obtained her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of San Diego and her M.B.A. from Shidler College of Business, University of Hawai‘i at Manoa.
She earned her law degree, with first quintile ranking, from the William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawai‘i. As a law student, she received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the highest grade in Lawyering Fundamentals II and Environmental Law. She was also the recipient of the Bernard Levinson Best Constitutional Law Paper Award for her Second-Year Seminar paper.
While in law school, she served as the Outside Articles Editor for University of Hawai‘i Law Review.
- 2023 Fellow in the HSBA’s 15th Annual Leadership Institute
- Listed in Best Lawyers® Ones to Watch, since 2023
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Lawyering Fundamentals II and Environmental Law
- J.D. (2019), William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawai‘i
- M.B.A. (2018), Shidler College of Business, University of Hawai‘i
- B.A. (2010), Business Administration, University of San Diego
- Hawai‘i State Bar (2019)
- Hawaii State Bar Association (2019)
- Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals, Member
- “Basic Estate Planning,” Hawaii State Teachers Association (August 14, 2020) (Speaker)