Roger joined the firm in an “of counsel” capacity in 2007. He graduated from Occidental College with a B.A. summa cum laude in 1970 and from Yale Law School with a J.D. in 1973.
He has taught and lectured on pension issues extensively both in Hawaii and on the mainland.
- Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc.
- Hawai National Bank
- First Insurance Company of Hawaii , Ltd
- Outrigger Hotels Hawaii
- Kaneohe Ranch Company, Ltd.
- J.D. (1973), Yale University
- B.A. (1970), Occidental College
- Hawaii Bar (1974)
- Hawaii Justice Foundation, Director 2002-8
- American Civil Liberties Union, National Board Member 1986-95, 2001-3, 2010-13
- American Civil Liberties Union of Hawaii, Director 1979-
August 21, 2018 - The Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Recognizes 33 Cades Schutte Attorneys
August 15, 2017 - 32 Cades Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers of America® 2018
August 15, 2016 - 28 Cades Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers of America® 2017
August 17, 2015 - 28 Cades Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers of America® 2016