Mallory is an associate in the Litigation Department at Cades Schutte. Her practice focuses on employment, business, and real estate litigation.
Mallory has experience in all phases of litigation, including fact investigation, discovery, motions practice, trial, and appellate practice. She has assisted with several jury and bench trials—all of which resulted in favorable outcomes for clients. She has also trained in trial practice through the U.S. District Court of Hawai‘i’s Federal Trial Academy.
Mallory is currently serving as an O‘ahu director on the board of the Hawai‘i State Bar Association’s Young Lawyer’s Division. She is a member of the American Judicature Society’s Standing Committee on Judicial Selection, Retention, and Accountability. She is also a member of the firm’s Attorney Development and Training committee and Summer Associate committee.
Prior to joining Cades Schutte, Mallory served as a law clerk for the Honorable Katherine G. Leonard of the Hawai‘i Intermediate Court of Appeals, and the Honorable Karen S.S. Ahn of the Circuit Court of the First Circuit, State of Hawai‘i. Mallory obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with a minor in Religious Studies from Boston University, and earned her law degree from the University of Hawai‘i, William S. Richardson School of Law. As a law student, she received the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for the highest grade in Labor Law, Advanced Torts and Insurance Law, and Family Law.
- Listed in Best Lawyers® Ones to Watch, since 2021
- District Court of Hawai‘i Pro Bono Panel Service Recognition Honoree, 2021
- 2020 U.S. District Court of Hawai‘i’s Federal Trial Academy
- 2020 Fellow in the HSBA’s 12th Annual Leadership Institute
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Labor Law, Advanced Torts and Insurance Law, and Family Law
- HSBA Young Lawyer’s Division, O‘ahu Director, 2021
- American Judicature Society Standing Committee on Judicial Selection, Retention and Accountability, Member, 2018
- J.D. (2014), William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawai‘i
- B.A. (2009), Boston University
- Hawai‘i State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals