Mallory obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with a minor in Religious Studies from Boston University, and earned her law degree from the University of Hawai‘i, William S. Richardson School of Law. As a law student, she received the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for the highest grade in Labor Law, Advanced Torts and Insurance Law, and Family Law.
Prior to joining Cades Schutte, Mallory served as a law clerk for the Honorable Katherine G. Leonard of the Hawai‘i Intermediate Court of Appeals, and the Honorable Karen S.S. Ahn of the Circuit Court of the First Circuit, State of Hawai‘i.
- J.D. (2014), William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawai‘i
- B.A. (2009), Boston University
- Hawai‘i State Bar (2014)
- United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i (2014)
Awards and Honors
- Listed in Best Lawyers® Ones to Watch since 2021
- Hawai‘i State Bar Association (2014)
August 20, 2020 - 39 Cades Schutte LLP Lawyers Named to 2021 Best Lawyers® List
December 12, 2017 - Cades Helps Ready Kahauiki Village
July 25, 2017 - Cades Schutte Welcomes Mallory T. Martin to the Firm