Gail practices in the area of finance and real estate.
Her areas of practice focus on leasing, financing, purchase, and sale of real estate, agreements of sale of real estate, state subdivision registration, arbitration, condemnations, and lease to fee conversions.
- Listed in Best Lawyers®, since 1995
- Best Lawyers ® Lawyer of the Year, Banking and Finance Law, Honolulu, 2014
- Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished® Peer Review Rated, since 1991
- J.D. (1984), William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawai‘i
- M.Ed., University of Hawai‘i
- B.Ed., University of Hawai‘i, with distinction
- Hawai‘i State Bar (1984)
- United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America, Financial Institutions Law