Milton is senior counsel practicing in the area of litigation.
He practices commercial, intellectual property, real estate and finance, trust, tax, and construction litigation, and handles insurance issues related to those matters.
Milton serves on the Hearing Committee of the Disciplinary Board of the Hawai‘i Supreme Court. He is the Secretary of the Rhodes Scholarship Trust (Hawai‘i), and is Chairman of the Hawai‘i Admissions Committee for Harvard College. Milton is a Life Member and past director of the Farrington Alumni & Community Foundation.
- J.D. (1981), Harvard Law School
- J.D. (1979), Oxford University in England, Rhodes Scholar
- B.A. Economics (1977), Harvard College, magna cum laude, John Harvard Scholar
- Hawai‘i State Bar (1981)
- United States District Court for the District of Hawai‘i
- United States Tax Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Hearing Committee of the Disciplinary Board of the Hawai‘i Supreme Court (1995-present)
- Rhodes Scholarship Trust (Hawai‘i) (Secretary: 1995-2005)
- Hawai‘i Admissions Committee for Harvard College (Chairman: 1991-Present)
- Farrington Alumni & Community Foundation (Life Member)