Bryce obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, magna cum laude, from the Shidler College of Business, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
Bryce earned his law degree, cum laude, from the James E. Rogers College of Law, University of Arizona. While in law school, he served as the Senior Managing Editor of the Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law and the President of the Arizona Sports and Entertainment Law Society. He has received CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for the highest grades in Trademarks & Unfair Competition and Sports Law. He also interned for the Consumer Protection division of the Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs as an American Bar Association Janet D. Steiger Fellow.
- J. D. (2019), James E. Rogers College of Law, University of Arizona, cum laude
- B. B. A. (2016), Shidler College of Business, University of Hawaii at Manoa, magna cum laude
- Hawaii State Bar (2019)
- United States District Court for the District of Hawaii (2019)
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Bryce M. Nakamura, Is Olympic Ambush Marketing Here to Stay?, 35 Ariz. J. Int’l & Comp. L. 499 (2018)