Trisha obtained her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California, and her Japan-Focused E.M.B.A. from Shidler College of Business, University of Hawaiʻi at Manoa.
Trisha earned her law degree, summa cum laude, from William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawaiʻi. As a law student, Trisha served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Gary W.B. Chang, Circuit Court of the First Circuit, State of Hawaiʻi. She also served as Co-Editor-in-Chief of the University of Hawai`i Law Review, and received numerous awards, including the Starn O’Toole Marcus & Fisher Scholarship; James T. Law Review Scholarship; Aimee and Ronald H.W. Lum, Jr. Law Review Editor(s)-in-Chief Scholarship; CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for the highest grade in Contracts II, Intellectual Property, Trusts & Estates, Federal Income Taxation, and Government Contracts Law.
- J.D. (2014), William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawaiʻi
- J.E.M.B.A. (2006), Shidler College of Business, University of Hawaiʻi
- B.S. Business Administration (2004), Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California
- Hawai`i State Bar (2014)
- United States District Court for the District of Hawai`i
- American Bar Association
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Hawaii Bankruptcy Bar Association
October 1, 2014 - Cades Schutte welcomes two new Associates