Reyn is an associate in the Finance and Real Estate Department. His transactional practice focuses on real estate transactions, residential leases, commercial financing, construction documentation, and other real estate matters. Reyn regularly represents lenders in financing matters and both sellers and buyers in sales and purchase transactions. He also has represented owners, contractors, and design professionals in drafting and negotiating construction contracts.
Born on Maui and raised in Honolulu, Reyn graduated from ʻIolani School in 2010 and received his B.A. in History, cum laude, from Claremont McKenna College in 2014. He earned his law degree from the University of Hawai‘i, William S. Richardson School of Law, in 2019.
During law school, Reyn served as a Senior Editor for the Asian Pacific Law and Policy Journal, competed as a member of the Thomas Tang Moot Court Team, and earned the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the highest grades in Lawyering Fundamentals I and II.
- Listed in Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, since 2023
- J.D. (2019), William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawai‘i
- B.A. History (2014), Claremont McKenna College, cum laude
- Hawaiʻi State Bar (2019)
- United States District Court for the District of Hawaiʻi (2019)
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association