Welcome to the 2021 Fall/Winter issue of ke kumu. As you read through this issue of our client newsletter, we hope to teach you about some of the laws unique to Hawai‘i, and to become a source of relevant information that can help you.
This issue’s headlines include:
- Ho‘āla (Pōhai Nu‘uhiwa Campbell)
- Can Employers in Hawai‘i Require their Employees to Receive the COVID-19 Vaccine (Mallory T. Martin)
- Hawai‘i Adopts New Uniform Trust Code: What is it and what does it mean for you? (Rhonda L. Griswold and Summer G. Shelverton)
- Commercial Landlords and Tenants: Bankruptcy Code (Trisha H.S.T. Akagi)
- PASH: No One Legacy for Hawai‘i Land Use and Shoreline Public Access (Roy A. Vitousek III and Ellen R. Ashford)