Through an ever changing legal landscape, reliable counsel will always be necessary to keep development projects moving to completion. From project conception to completion, our attorneys represent owners and developers, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, design professionals, sureties, and lenders.
From land acquisition through buildout, our attorneys have served as counsel to some of the largest transactions in Hawai`i, including condo construction, shopping center developments, national chain store constructions, hotel and housing developments, affordable housing projects, transit and often public improvements, etc.
We have experience arbitrating and litigating payment issues, mechanic’s liens, Miller Act bonds, payment and performance bond disputes, product liability and construction defect disputes and bid procurement and award disputes. Our attorneys will work with you from bid proposal through build-out and everything in between.
June 1, 2017 - Cades Schutte Welcomes Frank Cioffi to the Firm
- Banking and Finance
- Commercial and Real Estate Arbitration and Litigation
- Construction Law and Litigation
- Corporate and Business Law
- Employment Law and Labor Relations
- Energy and Public Utilities Law
- Environmental Law and Litigation
- Hospitality and Resort Property
- Insurance Defense and Professional Liability
- Land Use, Zoning and Entitlements
- Quiet Title/Partition Law
- Real Estate and Development